Wet-Rag | Refrigeration Technologies.
This reusable heat blocking putty keeps piping and sensitive components cooler than traditional wet rag applications during brazing, soldering, or welding. It is made from the same materials found in the heat shield of the space shuttle. Simply apply, remove, and reuse.
- Reusable up to 40 Times
- Withstands Temperatures over 1100°C
- Blocks Direct and Conductive Heat
- Indicator Dye Fades as Product Wears Out
- Turn off or disconnect all power
- Mold as much putty to the surface as you can for maximum protection
- Welding technics and applications will vary. Use additional safeguard materials to protect if necessary. Use low flame and flow nitrogen for added protection.
- Braze, solder, or weld.
- Allow surfaces to cool.
- All Done!